You can find the plugin configuration under Configuration → Basic settings → Further settings → Dropshipping. The following configuration fields are available:
- Dropshipping only on receipt of payment - Select the payment types here for which the dropshipping email should only be sent when the payment status is changed to Completely paid (e.g. prepayment).
- Excluded payment methods - Select the payment methods here that are to be excluded from dropshipping.
- Additional email recipients - Additional blind recipients for the dropshipping e-mail can be entered here so that you can track which shipping orders were placed and when. Multiple email addresses can be entered separated by commas.
- Always show dropshipping items as available - Specify whether all dropshipping items in the shop should always be displayed as available, regardless of the stock level.
- Include price (quantity and sum) of dropshipping articles in the dropshipping email - Specify whether the sales prices should be included in the e-mail to the dropshipper.
- Attach (partial) delivery note to dropshipping email - Specify whether (partial) delivery notes are to be sent as attachments in the dropshipping e-mail.
- Versende E-Mails rückwirkend für neue Dropshipping Artikel - Specify whether an email should be sent subsequently if an item has been marked as a dropshipping item and an email has not yet been sent.
- Show drop shipping articles onn delivery notes in the backend - Specify whether dropshipping items should be listed on delivery notes in the backend. If you already create (partial) delivery notes for dropshipping items, you can deactivate this option, for example.