The following fields can be imported/exported with the Pickware stocks (absolute values) profile:
- articleNumber (required) - item number
- articleName - item name
- warehouse - abbreviation of the respective warehouse
- binLocation - bin location of the item
- isDefaultBinLocation - insert yes or no to specify whether it is the standard storage bin
- physicalStock - relative change in physical stock
- purchasePrice - last purchase price (corresponds to the field Last purchase price in the basic info of the item)
The import of the relative stock changes has the following format:
With this profile you can import or export each item per warehouse and bin location with the respective physical and available stock and its purchase price. If an item is available in several warehouses and/or bin locations, it will appear separately in this list for each warehouse and bin location.
The physical stock refers only to the specific bin location that you have specified in the same line. The available stock, on the other hand, refers to all units of this item that you have in your entire shop. It is therefore advisable to omit the availableStock field completely if you simply want to import your stock, as this will automatically adjust the value for the available stock accordingly. Otherwise, if you adjust it yourself, stock inconsistencies may occur.
However, the manual setting of an available stock can also be used, for example, to correct existing stock errors in the reserved stock. When using the profile for export, all fields described above are always included.