The plugin configuration can be found in the backend via Configuration → Basic Settings → Additional Settings → Address Label. Use the tabs at the top to select the subshop for which you wish to adjust the settings.
- Show “Create address label" icon in order list – Activate this field if a button should be displayed in the order list with which an address label for a specific order can be generated directly.
- Show sender on labels – Activate this field if the sender address of the shop should appear above the address. This is the same address that appears on invoices above the recipient.
- Print salutation on label – Activate this field if the salutation of the customer ("Mr.", "Mrs.") should be printed on the label.
- Font size of sender address in pt – The font size in pt that should be used for the sender address.
- Font size of recipient address in pt – The font size in pt that should be used for the recipient address.
- Paper size – The size of the paper on which the address label is printed. You can choose from A4, A5 and A6 formats for individual labels and 62 x 29 mm, 62 x 50 mm and 102 x 64 mm label sizes for label printers.
- Paper orientation – For individual label printing only: Select whether to print on portrait or landscape paper.
- Paper layout – Select the default paper layout (columns x rows) for printing address labels in the batch processing.
- Margin left/top – For individual label printing only: The distanc of the address from the left margin (in mm) when printing individual address labels.