You can find the plugin configuration in your backend under Customers → German Post → Configuration. Use the Shop field at the top of the configuration to select the subshop for which you want to make the settings.
German Post Credentials
- User Name – Your username for logging in to Portokasse. The username corresponds to the email address you used to register for Portokasse.
- Password – Your password to log in to Portokasse.
- PacketPlus customer number (EKP) – Your Deutsche Post PaketPlus customer number, called EKP. You can find the EKP in the Portokasse portal under Meine Daten.
- Use testing webservice – Use the German Post testing webservice instead of the productive webservice. This requires you to enter the login data of your German Post test account.
- Transfer customer e-mail address to German Post – Specify whether the customer's email address should be sent to Deutsche Post. For more information, see this article.
- Enter the sender address to be displayed on the shipping label.
- Sender Customs Reference – Whether the field has to be filled in depends on the regulations of the country of origin and destination. Possible values are, for example, your customs number (EORI number), tax number or VAT ID number.
Weight determination (in kilogram)
- Default shipment weight – The weights entered here are used when creating the shipping labels if automatic weight calculation is deactivated or (if weight calculation is activated) no weight is defined for any item within the order.
- Calculate shipment weight automatically – If this field is activated, the parcel weights are automatically calculated on the basis of the weights of the items contained as well as the percentage and fixed weight surcharges. Note: If a weight is not defined for all items when weight calculation is activated or individual item weights are less than 0.1 kg, a default value of 0.1 kg is assumed for each of the affected items. The weight contained on the shipping label may therefore differ from the weight displayed/entered in the backend.
- Percentage weight addition for filling material – Percentage weight surcharge for filling material based on the sum of the item weights if automatic weight calculation is activated.
- Fixed weight addition for packaging material – Fixed weight surcharge in kilograms for packaging material when automatic weight calculation is activated.
Postage stamp settings
- Title on shipping labels – Uncheck this option to not display a salutation on the shipping label.
- Paper format for stamps – Select one of the available paper formats here.